Tuesday 16 April 2013

Biting off more than one can chew...

...is what I feel like I've done this week! Everything was going well until I was struck down with a cold!! Oh no! So on top of work, trying to organise flights and accommodation, starting work on my presentation, normal Young Members things, SIG work and trying to go to the gym, it's all caught up with me!

So, I'm practicing my leadership skills and delegating... A task I am admittedly not that good at.

 The awesome Young Members are looking after themselves and the SIG leaders have been busy planning their SIGs and setting up Facebook groups. Great work team!

I've delegated finding some cheap flights to a travel agent, so we'll see how that goes. I may yet be busking on the street to pay for these trips!!

I've delegated inspiration workouts to my friends on a Fitness site, so I can read theirs and be inspired for when I'm well enough to go back to the gym!

Haha, that leaves me with working on my project and trying to get well! Excellent, I think I can handle that!

No comments:

Post a Comment