Tuesday 4 June 2013

Getting ready for take-off!

So it's now less than a month to go and planning and writing are in full swing for my trips and presentations.

I will be presenting at the USMAG at 6pm on Friday 5 July 2013 Dallas time. So exciting!

I'm working hard to make my presentation interesting and inspiring for those watching, and I hope it comes across how much our Young Members group means to us.

So at the moment, I'm working at getting data from all over the world about the ages of their members so we can use that information to help Young Members everywhere.

I'm also working with the amazing Young Members of Mensa New Zealand to put together a video about them to show off to everyone. They've been so amazing and supportive I love hanging with you guys! 

I'm also trying to figure out how to make a video of what is happening on my computer screen so I can show other people. SO much harder than it looks....

I really want to show other Mensa groups around the world what an awesome opportunity this would be for their members, and I'm so keen to show everyone what little ol' New Zealand has done!

So I am a very busy bee at the moment, and thanks to all if I'm taking a while to get around to doing things for people :)


I'm also now on Twitter so you can follow my adventures @AnnikaVoulgaris

My travel plans are all in place and I can't wait to meet other LEAP participants and other Mensa members in the US and Europe!

EXCITING TIMES!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment