Friday 26 July 2013

Wooooah! Back into it already!

Well two weeks flew by in an absolute blur! Between sitting assessment for LEADR, sorting out stuff for the NZMAG, catching up with Dimitri and Paris and getting over my jetlag, it all went way too fast!

So here I am again, chilling out in Auckland International Airport, waiting for my flight to Thailand! 


*Token Airport Selfie* Yay!

This trip goes Wellington to Auckland (done, too easy for this seasoned traveler ;), Auckland to Bangkok, Bangkok to Vienna. I'm in Vienna until 31 July, then when the lovely Jessie arrives we're going to mission across the border to Bratislava!

Apparently it's just a quick jump from Vienna to Bratislava so that shouldn't be a problem.

Looking forward to catching up with all my friends from LEAP! 

Changing up my presentation slightly for EMAG, instead of focusing on the percentage of Young Members like I did for USMAG, I'm going to be talking a bit more about my experience as Young Members Co-ordinator, what participating on the Board looks like for me, and a bit more about what I feel leading from within looks like.

It will be interesting to talk about that more. I am very passionate about leadership and the way I try to lead, so I'm definitely hoping for some feedback on my strategy.

I've heard a lot about the cool things Young Members groups are doing in Europe, so I'm keen to learn lots from them I can bring back to New Zealand with me.

I'm meeting up with Laura now, to get a few more NZMAG things under our belt before I go, but I'll keep you updated on each leg of the journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment